Three Rivers Partnership is a collaboration between parents, students, the local school district, and the community. Our purpose is to provide dynamic and enriching supplemental educational opportunities for the home school community.
Parents are still the primary educators, but students enroll part-time with Three Rivers Community Schools and are able to access some of their tax dollars to take electives for free. Electives can be a mixture of classes on campus with other home school students, online classes, community-based classes, Career and Technical Education classes, field trips, and even dual enrollment (college core classes, non-electives).
Please click the page links in the sidebar to the right for more detailed information regarding classes, programs, forms, etc. If you would like to discuss our programs further, you may contact Mary Wilkinson at email@example.com or (616) 566-7587.
- June 5 Registration Begins
- Sept. 13, 2017 First day of classes on campus
- Nov. 22-23. No classes
- Dec. 20- Jan. 2 No classes
- April 2-6 No classes
- May 31, 2018 Last Day of classes for the year
- This program is available to home school students grades K-12 living in St. Joseph County, or the contiguous counties of Cass, Van Buren, Kalamazoo, Calhoun, and Branch.
- Students may not be enrolled in any other public school or online public school program.
- Students must be five by September 1 of the school year.
- Parents must complete all registration forms.
- Parents must provide proof of residency and immunizations or immunization waiver.
- A maximum of 5 elective courses total per student is allowed.
- Students must participate in state count days (October and February) as appropriate.
- Students must complete 2-way communication with their assigned mentor teacher four consecutive times per semester beginning on count week.
- Students must attend and complete selected courses.
- Students must complete an online questionnaire/program aimed to help students explore and identify educational goals.