Three Rivers Partnership is a collaboration between parents, students, the local school district, and the community. Our purpose is to provide dynamic and enriching, supplemental educational opportunities for homeschooled and privately schooled students. All of our classes are also available to traditional students enrolled in Three Rivers Community Schools.
Parents (and private schools) are still the primary educators, but students enroll part-time with Three Rivers Community Schools and are able to access some of their tax dollars to take electives for free. All electives are virtual learning experiences with optional, real world application offered by approved, community partners. Students can even enroll in Career and Technical Education classes, dual enrollment, and even join us on discovery field trips.
Please click the page links in the sidebar to the right for more detailed information regarding campus and off campus community partners, maps, forms, etc. If you would like to discuss our programs further, you may contact the partnership director, Mary Wilkinson, at email@example.com or (616) 566-7587.
- Aug. 6 Registration Begins
- Sep. 4 First day campus classes
- Nov. 19-23 Thanksgiving Break, No campus classes
- Dec. 24-Jan. 4 Winter Break, No campus classes
- Jan. 21, 2019 Beginning 2nd Semester
- April 1-5, 2019 Spring Break, No campus classes
- May 30, 2019 Last Day of campus classes for the year
- This program is available to any student in the Three Rivers Community School District, home school students, and private school students grades K-12 whose residence is in Michigan.
- Students may not be enrolled in any other public school or online public school program.
- Students must be five by September 1 of the school year.
- Parents must complete all registration forms.
- Parents must provide proof of residency and student’s birth certificate.
- A maximum of 4 elective courses total per student is allowed.
- Students must participate in state count days (October and February) as appropriate.
- Students must complete at least 80% of the virtual course work/attendance to receive credit.
- Students must complete an online questionnaire/program aimed to help students explore and identify educational goals.