To view more information or apply for any of the positions below, please click here to visit the AppliTrack system.
CTE Coding & Gaming Teacher
AM session – Three Rivers High School ; PM session – To Be Determined
- Able to meet State of Michigan requirements for a CTE instructor per the Office of Professional Preparation Services for CIP Codes 11.0201.
- Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate with Vocational Technical Certification
- Must possess VT, IOC or OEC Teaching Certification for CIP Code 11.0201 (Programming);
- Interim Occupational Certification or Occupational Education Certificate or Full Occupational Certificate
- Must be proficient in multiple programming languages such as JAVA, C#, C++, Python, Visual Basic, HTML, CSS
- Must be able to communicate with students, parents, counselors, administrators and colleagues.
- Previous teaching experience with excellent classroom management skills and/or industry experience preferred.
- Spanish language skills an asset.
Plan, organize and provide instruction in English that meets local, state and federal standards for English acquisition.
Must hold valid MI teaching credentials, including English as a Second Language (NS) K-12 or Bilingual (YF) K-12 endorsement; Prefer secondary certification in ELA or elementary certification; Must be sensitive to strengths and challenges of English language learners; Prefer bilingual (Spanish/English) skills with the ability to read, write and speak both languages fluently; Must have ethical standards, including maintaining confidentiality.