Welcome to Three Rivers Community Schools online. We are proud to offer this web site as a service to the members of our community and as a resource for those interested in enrolling their children in our school system.
Protecting Young Eyes is an internet safety training featuring nationally recognized internet safety expert Chris McKenna. Immaculate Conception is hosting this FREE event on Tuesday, May 9, from 6:00-7:30 p.m. The goals of this parent presentation are to:
- Enlighten parents about the digital culture of kids today so that they can make riskbased decisions about how their own kids should be using technology.
- Encourage parents to be observant, engaged and informed. These three attributes often lead to having children who learn to use technology wisely.
- Equip parents with eight strategies for creating an internet safer home.
Thursday, May 4 4:30-6:00 at Barrows School, 416 Washington Street
Come join the fun! Activities and information for the families and kids
- Free Vision and Hearing screening provided by Branch-Hillsdale-St. Joseph Community Health Agency
- Balloons, snacks and free books for the kids!
- Visit a classroom!
- Meet the staff!
- Fill out an application for FREE Preschool!**
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residency
Applications may also be filled out on-line at: michiganpreschool.org Choose St. Joseph County ISD from the drop down menu.
For more information contact:
Three Rivers GSRP
**For qualifying families. Low cost tuition also available.
Three Rivers Community Schools and the Carnegie Center for the invite you to a Celebration of the Visual Arts,
our annual showcase of the creative talents of pre-kindergarten through twelfth-grade students in Three Rivers Schools.
May 2 – June 2, 2017 • Opening Reception Thursday, May 4, 6 – 8 pm • High School Awards Presentation at 7 pm
The Carnegie Center is open Tuesday-Friday, 10-5 and Saturdays, 10-2. It will be closed Saturday, May 27.