Welcome to Three Rivers Community Schools online. We are proud to offer this web site as a service to the members of our community and as a resource for those interested in enrolling their children in our school system.
The Three Rivers Community Schools Board of Education approved the TREA (teachers) contract and school calendar at last evening’s board meeting (Monday, June 18, 2018). The first day of school will be August 27,2018. Please see the 2018-19 calendar for details.
The purpose of the two hour delayed starts is for Professional Development. During this time teachers and administration collaborate to improve in the areas of curriculum, instruction and assessment. This is invaluable time for them. On these days breakfast will be served when students arrive two hours later than the normal start time. For those families who need to bring their students to school at the regular start time on those days, supervision will be provided.If you have any questions please contact your student’s particular building. Thank you and have a great summer.
The Central Office Administration Building is now operating on summer hours, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We will be closed the week of July 2-6, and upon our return July 9, the office will be open Monday-Thursday through July 27.
Here are some tips and resources to keep reading skills sharp at home this summer!
- Sign up for Summer Reading Tips To Go delivered right to your phone!
- Encourage your child to read for 20 minutes every day this summer. Read At Home Resources Online provides parent-friendly activities to support your child’s literacy development
- Load some free reading apps on your device. Here are some suggestions:
- ABC Alphabet Phonic Sounds
- Handwriting, ABC Learning
- Starfall ABCs
- Kids Learn to Read (Lite)
- Rocket Speller
- Word Wagon
- Sentence Maker
- K12 Timed Reading Practice (Lite)
- Visit the Three Rivers Public Library to sign up for their summer reading programs for kids, June 18-Aug 18.
- Websites for students